Wednesday, March 20, 2019
My start to day trading
Yesterday, I had decided to join Tim Sykes chat group for the second time in my life (4 years later), so I can witness his trades live (a minute or two delay). I decided I will be posting about each trade I make and the results I have over the next month while I decide if I should continue this or not bother after the first month of the subscription. Today was my first purchase buying 15k shares of SHMP after Tims alert. I got in at .273 while tim got in at .274. He sold at .28 but by the time the alert came out, I couldn't get the same price which really sucks as the top price it sold well I help it would have been $230USD which would have been nice since I am Canadian! I watched the stock go from 26.5-28.1 range but since the stock is on the OTCPK, Its a bit more difficult to sell out of a position someitmes. I managed to sell 7500 shares today and couldn't get rid of the other 7500. Tim picked up some more shares at .255 and is holding over night, which I am stuck doing as well, but I would much rather a .255 entry! Overall, second day with first trade is a loss of 21.95 USD, mostly from the commission Lets see how this plays out tomorrow, wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment